Brooks and I were able to do the hike in Liberty Lake with no kids last weekend. It is a 3 mile hike to the waterfall, a portion of which is switchbacks. The view at the top of the switchbacks looked out over Liberty Lake. I really enjoyed going to hang out with Brooks. He took a break from studying and we ventured off without the boys. The waterfall was nothing spectacular, but still a fun hike. Spokane has more pine trees and has more forest area than I expected.
Not sure why they needed to label the waterfall. I guess it was pretty small. You might miss it if you didn't know what it was. In the spring I am sure it is much more extravagant with all the snow runoff.
Some of the leaves are already starting to change. I am excited for my first real fall with changing leaves and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment