The boys did great on the plane. They had moments of fussiness, but I can't complain. Landon slept in Nanay's arms for part of the plane ride.
I know it's not Halloween yet, but I had to bring their costumes to show off. Hopefully they still fit at Halloween. I bought 0-3 month costumes because they were a great deal and they matched. I'm crossing my fingers.
Elliot and Landon both have stuffed animals that they love to hold. Here's Elliot with his bunny! Look at those sweet little eyes!
Here's a recap of our first few days there:
Monday: Our plane landed that evening around 5:30. Tannis and Dave picked us up and then we went over to the Crandell's to visit for a bit. The boys got dressed up in their costumes and of course had a bunch of pictures taken. Taryn and Ian came over too. It was fun to visit and see everyone. Then I drove the boys and myself to my parents house. Heidi came over for a while that evening and we got to visit. The boys were handing out smiles like crazy! After visiting and keeping the boys up way past their bedtime, we finally got to bed and they slept horribly.
Tuesday: Heidi and her boys, mom, Amerae, Landon, Elliot and I went shopping at Arizona Mills. This was a little complicated with so many kids, but still fun. Dallin was pretty excited to see me and it is so great to feel loved. He recognized the boys right away. I love how he says their names! After a long day of shopping, I went back to the Crandells to hang out. Chereese made the soccer team which was the big news for the day.
Wednesday: Nothing to eventful. I think we just stayed home most of the day. That evening Heidi, Mark, Dallin and Steven came over for dinner. We had fajitas and peach pie. Swimming was on the list of things to do, but dinner took too long and it didn't happen.
1 comment:
It was great to see you, we are so glad that you were able to come for a visit.
Post a Comment