About a week ago, the boys had their baby well visit with the doctor. This was their first appointment here in Spokane. They never had their 2 month checkup because of moving and insurance changes, but we finally made it to the doctor once we got here. There was a mirror on the wall right by the exam table and the boys LOVED it. What a great thing to have while you wait for the doctor. They also got their first set of immunizations...not fun for anyone.
Here are their 3 and a half month stats:
Landon
Weight: 14 lb 10 oz - 66%
Height: 24.3 in - 47%
Head: 16.5 in - 57%
Elliot
Weight: 13 lb - 30 %
Height: 24.8 in - 66%
Head: 16.3 in - 40%
Elliot weighed less, but was a bit longer just like I expected. Both boys are doing very well.
2 comments:
Shelci I am loving all these new posts and pictures! It like makes my day to see new pictures of the sweet boys. I'm not even kidding!
They are seriously changing so much. They look so much more grown up! I love it! Give them kisses for me =] I hope we get a webcam soon!
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. It's kind of nice to move away for school because so many other students are in the same position as you- young, with kids and no family around. It makes it much easier than being the only lonely people in town :)
It's fun to see where the boys each fall percentile wise. I always wonder what the range is and how much each ounce changes the percentile they fall in. It seems like each bit really does matter, and that I shouldn't worry too much if my kids are in the low percentiles because they're really not much smaller than the biggest ones out there.
At Macey's 6 month appt her weight was in the 25th, height was 50th and her head was the 75th! It all evened out though and now she's below the chart in all three areas.
Post a Comment